Thursday, July 16, 2009

My first ever Blog

Who knew that talking could be so therapeutic, i certainly didnt and always assumed somethings were better left untold.

What a journey it has been. Looking forward to many more years at this game called life and hopefully not as rocky as my past. I have a new man and beautiful little girl and God is great in all aspects of the word.

Why do i still feel so lonely though?

17/07/2009

Its been 72 days since my last AF.
Doctors say not not to worry till 90 days but honestly, whats the difference? I have been wanting another baby for the last 3 years and now that we finally have a chance to try, my body shuts down. When i see all the pregnant mommy's (including my friends), i wanna cry coz i so badly want to experience that again.
Why is it so hard to accept that mayb God doesnt want us to have another baby now? I know I will be a good mommy, havent I proved that with my first?
I find it so strange how things work, those that are not fit to have babies do and those that really want a baby dont/ cant.

Only 3 more weeks to wait and then i can get my cycle back on track and start trying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment