I dunno whats wrong with me today, just feel so very irritated and grumpy :( I think I need a holiday ........ again.
Havent done so well on not smoking :( Gonna have to just give up cold turkey, there's no other way. Mayb next week, after the move and things have settled a little
Edit:
I just found at that one of my worl collegues has passed away :( She had lots of problems with her foot and the doctors thought best to amputate it last week. She was such an amazing lady, very sweet and so down to earth, it definately is a great loss. Praying her family find the strength through God during this difficult time :(
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ai, I am so sorry to hear about your colleague.
ReplyDeleteMay she rest in peace
I hope you feel better soon
Good luck, babes, thinking of you!
ReplyDelete